Monday, November 8, 2010

My Term Project

How you did your research
- I started my search on google. I found that there was so much information that I didn't really need to go further. I did however need to weed through the useful information and the not useful information. I then went onto the baruch library databases and searched in the Academic Search complete database for scholarly articles. These scholarly articles added some more substance to my paper which was good. 
What you found in your research; what you learned
- One of the most interesting things I learned was the use of social networking in the business world. PR marketing etc. 
Why you chose your topic
- I chose my topic because I felt like social networking is becoming such a large part of our lives and I wanted to research its pros and cons. I believe that it is as important to know the negatives as it is to know the positives. 
Your major findings / conclusions
- Yes, social networking has its pros, but it also has its cons. It can be dangerous and not safe if you are not careful and don't know what you are doing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment